If you are looking for an opportunity to get financial aid to cover your tuition, books, and supplies, Pizza Hut Scholarship might be the right option for you.
Financial hardship has created one of the most significant barriers that stop many students from making the next step in their academic journey.
Our competitive environment is becoming something else. Enrolled students are dropping out of school, while the upcoming students are afraid of enrolling.
This is all happening due to financial hardship which is being faced by students of all levels. But what’s the solution?
Pizza Hut understands the condition of the financially challenged students that’s why they offered free scholarships.
“In the United States, there are more than 900,000 college-bound students who qualify for federal financial assistance each year.
Yet almost 90% of these students don’t receive adequate guidance or support, leaving hundreds of thousands of students’ needs unmet”. According to Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut Scholarship Key Information
Here is the key information for the Pizza Hut Scholarship.
||Pizza Hut Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate students
- Institution(s): Be enrolled in any post-high school higher education program
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported
- Program Period: Maximum funding period
- Department: NA
- Course Level: N/A
- Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: US residents
Pizza Hut Scholarship Overview
While the Scholarship program financially supports the awarded students enrolled in higher education, it doesn’t stop there.
The Pizza Hut Foundation offers a mentorship opportunity, through leaders from within the Pizza Hut organization and Vendor partners, to engage Scholarship recipients in a meaningful way throughout their educational journey.
There will be support to maintain monthly connections between mentors and the mentees in an effort to provide a positive engagement.
Please pay attention to this page, it’s the most important section, not following the criteria will get you rejected and your application may not be valid.
- United States Citizen; Applicant must be a United States citizen from one of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia (“D.C.”)
- Age; Students needs to be at least 17 years old to be enrolled and considered as valid applicant of the Pizza Hut scholarship.
- Eligible For Financial Support; only students who need financial aid will be considered, this can be at the college or university they plan to attend.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or on track to apply to an accredited post-high school higher education program (including accredited two four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
Please refer to the official Pizza Hut Scholarship page for more information about the criteria.
To apply for the Pizza Hut Scholarship you need to visit the Scholarship Page.
Please be ready to submit all the required information for your application to be considered valid.
Read More Related Content