I Have a Dream Scholarship scholarship seeks to commend students who are taking on the challenge of pursuing to postsecondary institution of higher education by helping to relieve the burden of tuition
The scholarship will reward the qualifying applicant with the sum of $1500 which can be used to cover your academic expenses.
Remember, the award was given to you for the purpose of relieving the burden of tuition fees, books, and supplies, please use it wisely.
While it’s easy to be excited by hearing the reward, sometimes meeting the criteria may be hard, but guess what? It’s easy to be eligible for this scholarship.
I Have a Dream Scholarship Key Information
Here is all you need to know about the I Have a Dream Scholarship program.
|| I Have a Dream Scholarship
||14 Years Or Older
Please pay attention to the summary, we highlight the most important things you need to know about the I Have a Dream Scholarship in detail.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate students
- Institution(s): United States Institution
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported
- Program Period: Maximum funding period
- Department: NA
- Course Level: N/A
- Awards: $1500 to cover tuition fees, books and supplies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: US residents only
Many people fail because they aren’t paying attention to the criteria of the scholarship program, you shouldn’t do the same.
Make sure you meet all the criteria and submit the required documents or information when applying for a scholarship program.
Here are the criteria you need to meet.
- United States Resident; The applicant needs to be a United States citizen or alternatively, you can obtain citizenship legally.
- Age; You need to be at least 14 years old and currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2027)
- Reside inside the US; you are a resident in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
The award is strictly for United States residents, if you don’t fall into that category please don’t apply, your application will be ignored.
Upon meeting the criteria applicants need to submit their application prior to the deadline, otherwise the application will be closed.
The current deadline for the I Have Dream Scholarship is 31, January, 2024.
You are required to prepare the evidence that verifies you as a student enrolled (or enroll no later than fall of 2027).
Submit the required information and documents to the I have Dream Scholarship page.
Applicants need to patiently wait after submitting their applications, winners will be contacted via email or phone number.
Collection of the prize will be communicated with the scholarship committee, remember, the prize can only be redeemed in the United States.
You must also be willing to use the award given to you for educational purposes, please always use it wisely.
Read More Related Content