Welcome to Early Guru, this article contains detailed information about The Lilly Scholarship and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
Education at all levels is very important, but pursuing it to the next level has always been a significant problem due to financial burden.
Students are losing interest in bringing the needed changes to their communities through education. This is happening due to the soaring cost of education.
It doesn’t stop there, some students are even dropping out of school because they can’t afford to pay tuition fees, books, and supplies.
The Lily Community Scholarship was established to help raise the level of educational attainment in Indiana.
You are advised to read this article very well, we are going to explain how to apply for the Lily Scholarship Program and a very important step.
Lily Scholarship Program Key Information
Knowing key information about a scholarship program will give you a highlight of the program in general.
||Offered By The Lily Foundation
to alleviate financial constraints
|Number of Scholarships
|Official Transcript Required:
Letter of Recommendations Required:
|Original Essay Required:
|Point of Contact
Want a quick summary overview? it will help you to understand more about the application.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): N/A
- Study in: Indiana United States.
Criteria is the most important aspect of every scholarship program, those who didn’t meet the standard of the program will not be redeemed as valid applicants.
Therefore, if you want to be among the eligible applicants, you must be willing to meet all the criteria.
Here are the general criteria you need to meet.
- Applicant must be a United States Resident who attended his high school in Indiana.
- You are required to have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school accredited by the State Board of Education, alternatively, a regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education.
- The student must be an indigene of Indiana United States.
- The applicant must be willing to study his undergraduate studies in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
The scholarship is available in the following educational fields if offered.
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
The Lily Scholarship program will provide its recipient with the following benefits.
- Tuition fees
- Book and stipend for four years
- Recipients can choose to attend any public or private, Indiana four-year college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Over 143 scholarships may be awarded annually
However, it’s also worth noting that the Lily Scholarship program does not pay room, board, or travel expenses.
How To Apply For the Lilly Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Lilly Scholarship program you need to follow the simple steps below.
- Refer to the official scholarship page.
- You are advised to read instructions very well and make sure you do as prescribed.
- Applicants are advised to ensure they upload all the needed documents and submit all their information
- Applications are absolutely free of charge, if you see any changes just know that you are on the wrong page.
- Showcase your academic record, including but not limited to certificates, courses, and grades that you may receive in your academic career.
Kindly note that you will be required to submit the following documents during the application process.
- Identity Card; This can be a National identity card, your name, photograph, and the required information must be clear and authentic.
- State Verification; The scholarship is available for the residents of Indiana, so you may be required to validate your indigene by submitting the needed documents.
- Photograph; a simple passport showing your face, it must be clear so that the scholarship committee can easily recognise your face.
Read More Related Content