Scholarships provide opportunities for deserving individuals while promoting diversity and encouraging excellence at the same time.
Those who are worried about their financial burden can simply take advantage of the scholarship program.
Upon getting the scholarship program, you will be given an opportunity to study for free. The scholarship program will cover your tuition fees, books, and supplies.
However, the coverage of the scholarship depends on the program, some programs may provide more coverage while some may not.
Let’s learn more about the Spirit of Giving Scholarship program and how to apply.
Key Information Of Spirit of Giving Scholarship
This is a quick overview and key information of the Spirit of Giving Scholarship Program.
program in general.
||Spirit of Giving
||Offered By the Spirit of Giving
to alleviate financial constraints
|Number of Scholarships
|Official Transcript Required:
Letter of Recommendations Required:
|Original Essay Required:
|Point of Contact
Want a quick summary overview? it will help you to understand more about the application.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): N/A
- Study in: United States
The scholarship can be used to cover expenses in the following courses.
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- African Studies
- American Studies
- Art History
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Foreign Languages
- Health Sciences
- Human Development
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Urban Studies
Just like any other scholarship program, the Spirit of Giving Scholarship has its own criteria too.
Applicants must meet these requirements to be considered as valid applicants, otherwise application might be rejected and you will not get any response.
Here are the criteria you need to meet.
- Applicant must be willing to attend school in the United States following the year he applied for the program.
- The award must be used to cover academic expenses, including but not limited to tuition fees, books, and supplies.
- You must not be an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc
- You must not be a previous winner of the scholarship program.
You will be required to submit some documents too.
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year.
- Essay (Topic will be shared in the next paragraph)
How To Apply For The Spirit of Giving Scholarship?
To apply for the Spirit Of Giving Scholarship you must submit an essay.
Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
Send your essay to [email protected], make sure your document is in these formats .doc, .docx, or .pdf.
Remember, sending a document with different formats may be difficult to view which will stop the scholarship committee from reviewing your application.
You are advised to make use of the proper document format.
Read More Related Content