Have you heard about the College Is Power Scholarship? It’s a free scholarship program, available for students who are ready to apply.
Students who are currently in
- Adult / Non-traditional Student
- Graduate School Student
- College Senior
- College Junior
- College Sophomore
- College Freshman
- High School Senior
are eligible for the College Is Power scholarship program.
The program was initiated to help students who need financial aid to make the next move in their academic journey.
It doesn’t matter where you stop as long as you are in one of the levels we mentioned above, you have a chance to be accepted and enrolled in the College Is Power Scholarship.
Let’s learn more about its requirements, deadline, application process, and how to apply.
College Is Power Scholarship Key Information
Here is the key information about the College is Power scholarship program, students are advised to read all the information carefully.
||College Is Power
||Offered By the College Is Power
to alleviate financial constraints
|Number of Scholarships
|Official Transcript Required:
Letter of Recommendations Required:
|Original Essay Required:
|Point of Contact
||Pell Grant Eligible
Want a quick summary of the complete process and what matters? Here you go.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Various Universities
- Study in: United States
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Award: $1000
Those who are interested to be enrolled in any of these courses can apply.
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Food Engineering
And even more..
Meeting the criteria of the scholarship program is one of the most important parts of the application process.
Many people fail and get rejected because they don’t pay attention to the criteria set by the management.
These are the criteria you need to meet to be considered as a valid applicant of this scholarship program.
- Applicants must be 17 years old or older, those who applied without meeting the stated age will not be considered valid applicants.
- It’s recommended to plan to study a higher education within the next 12 months, however, those who are already enrolled in the colleges have a chance too.
- Prepare to attend a short time or full time, this is your choice but you must be willing to do one of the two.
- The scholarship program is only available to the United States Citizen, alternatively, for people who are outside of the United States they can consider obtaining citizenship by a legal process.
Now that you learned more about the criteria, you must be eager to hear about the award and how to redeem it,
The first-place award is a $1,000 scholarship which will be paid directly to the applicant or designated school.
To apply for the Power Scholarship Program you can fill out the scholarship form.
Remember to submit all the required information, the scholarship committee may contact you to secure missing information.
The award collection process will be communicated by the management of the program.
Read More Related Content