This article contains a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the We The Future Scholarship
The soaring cost of education has become a significant problem. It is one of the reasons why many students make the difficult decision of taking loans in an effort to fuel their academic journey.
That’s why they are left with a heavy debt burden and they literally have no idea where to get such amount of money and pay back the loan they took.
The debt pressure alone could stop talented students from making the expected efforts in their academic journey.
While some students are already giving up and abandoning their dreams of attending school, scholarship has come to make a big change.
It doesn’t matter where you are from as long as you are interested in making the next move in your academic journey.
You will be eligible for a free scholarship that will cover all the tuition fees with a monthly stipend to balance your life.
We The Future Scholarship Overview
We The Future Scholarship supports your hard work and commitment towards your goal, that’s why they provided a based goal scholarship.
||We The Future Scholarship
||Various Education Field
||$2,000 – $5,000
You get rewarded for doing your passion, that particular thing you are doing one day or the other.
The scholarship entry is of many types;
- Essay; Participants who are into writing can choose to write a compelling essay responding to a given prompt, rest assured that we are going to share the prompt in the coming paragraph.
- Song; If you are less interested in writing and more interested in song you can channel your passion by making a good song responding to a prompt, all the prompts will be shared soon, so keep reading.
- Technology; Those in the technology field can create a web interface that effects change using your First Amendment rights.
- Math; Hey maths Bravo, you aren’t left behind too, you can partake and grab your share by creating a graphical representation of the We The Future amendment process
- Science; you can participate by creating a video that represents how the Constitution (specifically the First Amendment and our election process)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher School Seniors
- Awards: $2,000 – $5,000 to cover tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
We The Future Scholarship Application Process
Before you win the We The Future Scholarship you need to submit your entry by responding to either essay or making a song.
Here are the available essay prompts.
- Option 1: Write a 500-700 word essay on the different powers vested in our three branches of government and why checks and balances, as guaranteed by our Constitution, is vital to the preservation of our government. Are there examples (recent or historical) of violations of these checks and balances?
- Option 2: Recognizing our form of government is a Republic, write a 500-700 word essay on how our First Amendment (RAPPS: Religion, Assembly, Press, Petition, Speech) rights enable the citizens to influence the laws of our country or initiate a constitutional amendment and, in so doing, prevent the dissolution of the Republic in the ways that have affected other nations in the past (e.g. violent rebellion/uprising or coup d’etat).” Essay entry may be mailed or submitted electronically, but MUST include student’s name, age, and grade on every page of the essay. If mailing, the essay and entry form must be included. See Official Rules Section III for details.
Please refer to the official scholarship page for more information about the prompt and how to submit it.
Read More Related Content