Let’s learn more about the Terry Traditional Scholarship and its application process.
Now, Imagine studying your favorite course in your desired college for free. Isn’t that exciting? Yes, it is.
What if I tell you it’s possible to achieve such freedom through scholarship? Wake up to reality.
Students like you are studying for literally free with scholarships like Terry Traditional.
Nothing much is required. Just research scholarships from online resources like Early Guru and learn the requirements.
Look for the one that best fits you and wait for the scholarship committee review.
Once your scholarship application gets approved, your award will be transferred to your college account.
Let’s learn more about the Terry Traditional Scholarship program and how to apply.
Key Information Of The Terry Traditional Scholarship
Here is the key information about the Terry Traditional Scholarship.
||Full-ride, last dollar scholarship
||The student must be a Texas high school senior. Additionally, you must be willing to accept admission to one of the Terry-affiliated public universities in Texas
||Up to eight semesters
- The award will cover tuition
- Living expenses
||it may vary by university
||Applicants with high academic achievement are highly welcome. So, demonstrate your leadership Quality and financial need.
Citizenship and residency will be required, too.
||Terry Scholars will receive access to exclusive programming and mentorship.
||Covers all expenses, renewable annually, with no requirement to maintain a certain GPA
The Terry Foundation is a non-profit organization. It was established back in 1986 by Howard and Nancy Terry.
Guess what? The foundation has been offering four-year scholarships to Texas students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): The University of Texas- Austin
- Study in: United States
- Courses Offered: Any of the University of Texas- Austin.
- Program Period: Two to four years, depending on the course taken.
- Deadline: Not specified
The Terry Traditional Scholarship will cover the following expenses.
- Duration: Up to eight semesters (four years)
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Books and other educational materials
- Reasonable living expenses
Criteria And Requirements
Not paying attention to the criteria and the requirements of the scholarship program may get your application ignored.
As a comprehensive student, you must be deeply concerned with the criteria and Requirements of a scholarship program.
See the requirements below.
- Texas High School Graduate
- You are also required to demonstrate your academic achievement
- A high GPA may increase your chances of being selected
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Meets Texas residency requirements
To apply for the Terry Traditional Scholarship, you will need to follow these simple steps.
Prepare the following documents and proceed to the application process.
- Completed scholarship application
- Official high school transcript
- ACT or SAT score report
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
Now continue the Application Process
- refer to the scholarship page.
- Provide your name
- First Name
- Last Names
- Email Address
You may receive notification via your email or phone number. Check them more often.
The scholarship committee may contact you to secure missing information.
Read More Related Content