RMIT currently offers scholarships for international students who want to pursue their academic career and venture into the international University in Australia.
Students passionate about bringing changes into their communities can take advantage of this program and achieve their dreams at the international level.
While you may be excited to run toward the application process, it’s essential to note that the scholarship committee will review every scholarship application manually.
For you to succeed, your application needs to stand out from the rest.
You will be required to demonstrate your academic achievements and leadership goals.
If what you demonstrated highlighted your commitment, it may increase your chances of being recognized and awarded by the scholarship committee.
Key Information Of the RMIT International Scholarship Program
||RMIT University Scholarship Program
||Opens in a new window
RMIT University scholarship logo
||Merit-based, needs-based, and international scholarships
||International scholarships are awarded to international students based on their academic merit, personal circumstances, or field of study.
||Varies depending on the scholarship. Merit-based scholarships can cover up to 100% of tuition fees. Needs-based scholarships can provide financial assistance for tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. International scholarships can cover up to 50% of tuition fees.
||31 January 2024
||Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Living Expenses, and other Support Services.
The RMIT international scholarship is a fully funded program for students who want to study in Australia.
Awards will be presented to the qualified next generation of global leaders with the opportunity to study and conduct research.
This will support them in their academic career and in developing their professional skills in Australia.
Students who participate in this scholarship can gain the knowledge and expertise needed to drive positive change.
So they can fully contribute to the development of their community and entire home countries.
It doesn’t stop there. The RMIT Scholarship program will also offer the following benefits to the qualified applicants.
- Full tuition fees
- Fortnightly stipend
- An establishment allowance
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): RMIT University in Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Fully funded scholarship for global leaders
- Develop skills and knowledge to drive change
- Contribute to the development of your home country
- Benefits include total tuition fees, stipend, establishment allowance, IAP, OSHC, and other expenses
- Meet specific eligibility criteria and demonstrate commitment to development
- Apply on the Australia Awards website
- Receive support from RMIT to transition to life and study in Melbourn
Applicants must meet all the criteria. Otherwise, their application may not pass the review.
Applications that don’t pass the review will be considered invalid.
- International Student: you must be an international student with an active passport or international visa before the RMIT Scholarship program commences.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record with no minimum GPA specified.
- Submit your application via VTAC
You must refer to the official scholarship page to apply for the RMIT Scholarship program as an international student.
Ensure your scholarship letter is ready and submit the following information.
- Personal Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- RMIT ID (If applicable)
- Family Name
- Email Address
- ATAR Score
- Upload certified copies of all pages of your ATAR document
- Personal statement (approx. 200 words)
The RMIT International Scholarship Program program will be closed by 31 January 2024.
All applications must be submitted prior to the deadline.