Are you interested in applying for the NHS Scholarship?
NHS is awarding $2 million in scholarships to 600 students to alleviate financial constraints, you could be one of the beneficiaries.
However, it’s also worth noting that the recipients are selected based on their demonstration of these four pillars.
- Scholarship; wondering how this makes number one in the four pillars of the NHS Scholarship? Scholarship is more than just a report card, it represents education excellence through a dedicated commitment to learning
- Service; others matter too, it’s not always about me, So there is a high need to step outside and meet the need of others by performing selfless activities.
- Leadership; is more than just a position or title, it’s an act of inspiring people that are beneath you toward a common goal or vision.
- Character; your character defines you, you must be a soft and easygoing person, building strong relationships grounded in empathy.
The scholarship will cover the school fees entirely to ensure a provision of focus on study and not paying for the qualifying recipient.
Keep in mind that this scholarship is one of the best opportunities for higher school students.
NHS Scholarship Deadline
Here is the timeline of the scholarship.
- The Application will open on September 18, 2023
- The Submission deadline is November 30, 2023
- April 2024:
- All-expense paid trip to DC for top 25 scholarship finalists
Please take note of these important dates, it will help you to determine the maximum time you will expect a reply from the NHS Management.
NHS Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the NHS Scholarship you need to meet the following criteria
- Be a high school senior
- Be an active member of the National Honor Society chapter, remember, you must meet all membership requirements and obligations
- NHS Students account holder, it must be verified by the NHS chapter adviser.
- Have an interest in pursuing your degree in a United States accredited college or university.
Have all the requirements we mentioned above? You are eligible for the NHS Scholarship. Congratulations in advance.
How To Apply For an NHS Scholarship?
You can apply for the NHS Scholarship in these steps.
- Visit the Scholarship Page
- Create an account
- Get verified, to get verified you need to submit
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your Date Of Birth
- Now complete and submit the application.
Read More Related Content