Are you overwhelmed with the financial burden and feel like you can’t make the next step in your academic journey?
You aren’t alone, many people are afraid of financial burdens that’s why they find it difficult to move from high school to College.
While seeing students giving up is a significant concern, you can’t criticize and challenge them.
National Grid understands how students are going through that’s why they provided a scholarship to alleviate their financial constraints and help them to pursue their academic journey.
National Grid Scholarship Overview
Please take note of the key information of the Grid Scholarship program. Make sure you respect the program policies by following them.
||National Grid Scholarship
||Various Education Field
||United States Citizen
- Level of Study: High School Seniors, Undergraduate,
- Institution(s): Desired College
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported
- Program Period: Maximum funding period
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher School Seniors, and Undergraduate Student
- Awards: $10,000 to cover tuition fees, books and supplies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
National Grid Scholarship Deadline
Unfortunately, the National Grid Scholarship is not enrolling new applicants currently, but guess what? We have great news for you.
National Grid Scholarship Enrollment Date
The National National Grid Scholarship Program will start in December 2023, you are advised to come back to this page.
We are going to update you with the latest information regarding the application process and how to apply.
If you are an applicant who would like to discover more scholarship opportunities you might qualify for, please continue to the Scholarship America Hub and sign up!
Read More Related Content