The Kids’ Chance of North Carolina Scholarship provides financial aid for children of North Carolina who have been injured in work-related accidents.
Eligible children will receive $5,000 in annual scholarship support; students between the ages of 16-25 whose parents got injured during work are eligible to receive the support.
The scholarship was primarily established to provide hand-to-hand support to children who are more likely to face financial challenges due to the accident that occurred to their parents.
Indigenes of North Carolina who fall into the category we mentioned should pay attention to the application criteria and rules.
||Kids’ Chance of North
||A child whose father
died during a work
||Chance of North Carolina
||$5,000 in scholarships
||Submitting the application online
Chance of Kids’ Chance North Carolina Scholarship Deadline
The application deadline for the Chance of North Carolina is December 31, 2023.
You are advised to apply as early as possible to get your application to the deck of the North Carolina Scholarship deck.
Be informed that the early applications usually get to the reviewers in the first pool with high chances of approval.
Kid’s Chance of North Carolina Scholarship Criteria
Please pay attention to the criteria required by the Kids’ Chance of North Carolina Scholarship, and make sure you possess all the required criteria before submitting your application form.
- You must be between the Age of 26 and younger, those who are older than 26 years will not be considered.
- Students must be independent of the worker who has been injured during the work.
- Be in a demonstrated financial support to pursue post-secondary education
- You must be willing to attend a college.
- Pursuing a degree as a full-time or part-time student.
Application Process for Kids’ Chance North Carolina Scholarship
While the Application Process for Kids’ Chance North Carolina Scholarship has a very low competitive rate, it’s important to consider applying as early as possible.
Proper and careful planning such as submitting the right documents required by the Kids’ Chance North Carolina Scholarship may increase the chances of being accepted into the program.
To apply you will need to have the following documentation.
- Provide a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR), which was received from completing the FAFSA, please ensure you have a Student Aid Index (SAI) if you are attending the 2-4 years of university or college.
- Provide a description of career goals and education, the description can be brief
- Be informed that proof of injury/illness claim is highly needed, in this case, you can provide the CLAIM NUMBER from the state workers’ compensation board or even a death certificate if the worker has passed away.
- Worker basic employer information to validate your entry.
How To Apply For the Kids’ Chance of North Carolina Scholarship?
To apply for the Kids’ Chance of North Carolina Scholarship you need to follow these simple steps.
- Follow the scholarship page.
- You will be required to submit the response to these details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Has your parent or guardian suffered a serious injury, debilitating illness, or death in the workplace in North Carolina?
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Valid Phone Number
- Last 4 digits of SS#:
Read More Related Content