Are you here to apply for the “Got a Spine” scholarship? Welcome to Early Guru.
According to a study by the National Center for Education Statistics, scholarships increase enrollment rate into Universities and colleges by 24% among low-income students.
The enrolled students don’t have to panic about carrying financial burden for their academic sessions.
However, some scholarships are not fully funded, those who are lucky enough to get admitted into colleges or universities with fully funded scholarships will enjoy studying their favorite course for free.
Scholarships did not only alleviate financial burdens, it also opened doors to educational opportunities assisting minded people who want to bring changes to their communities.
“Got a Spine” Scholarship Key Information
||“Got a Spine”
||Be a U.S. or Canadian resident
||+1 (907) 451-7246
Why Apply For “Got a Spine” Scholarship?
- Financial Support; You will get financial support to sponsor your academic journey from the Scholarship
- Celebrating Resilience; You will no longer have to go through difficulties of commitment to paying for education, It recognizes your strength and commitment to education in the face of difficulties.
- Community and Networking; You will join a group of minded people just like you, people who faced the challenges too.
“Got a Spine” Scholarship Deadline
When you have an interest in applying for a scholarship application you are advised to search the program early and stay organized.
Staying organized will help you to prepare the required information and documents, this way you will be among the first pool to apply and the chances of getting your application to the deck of the review team are very high.
The Scholarship Deadline for “Got a Spine” is 2nd May 2024, you are advised to apply as early as possible.
“Got a Spine” Scholarship Criteria
You need to follow the criteria set by the management of the “Got a Spine” for your application to be considered valid.
Here are the criteria.
- Be attending college or university no later than October of 2024.
- Achieve a 2.5 GPA in the last academic year
- Only United States citizens and Canadian citizens are eligible
- Your essay should be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
If you meet the listed criteria you are on your way to being selected by the management of the “Got a Spine” Scholarship, just proceed to apply.
How To Apply For a “Got a Spine” Scholarship?
To apply you have to write an essay In under 1000 words, write an essay that answers the following questions:
- What are three common ways people develop back problems?
- What are three ways that you can ensure that you do not experience chronic back pain in the future?
- What are three methods chiropractors use when treating back pain?
Submit your essay on the scholarship page.
Please avoid using AI to write the essay, using AI tools may automatically get you disqualified.
The essay generated by artificial intelligence can be easily detected.