Ema has started processing scholarship applications for the 2023/24, if you are interested please read this guide.
Making the next step in an academic journey is a dream of countless students, but soaring school supplies fees are a financial burden that most can’t afford.
It’s a formidable burden that hinders many from enrolling in universities and colleges despite their high interest in pursuing the university.
If your story sounds like the one we hinted at, it’s possible to feel drained and overwhelmed by the pressure of thinking about the possible ways to raise money for your academic move.
Worry no more, with the Ema Scholarship you can study your favorite course without worrying about any financial burden.
Ema Scholarship Key Information
Here is the key information regarding the Ema Scholarship.
||Selected Educational Field
||European & Non-European
||Submitting Application Online
Ema Scholarship Deadline
Please pay attention to the deadline for the Ema Scholarship, once the application is closed, your submissions will no longer be considered.
The current deadline for the Ema Scholarship is 13 February 2023 for non-Europeans and 18 April 2023 for Europeans, the applications for the 2023/2024 will roll out soon, and processing of applications will start immediately.
You are advised to bookmark our website and keep coming back to stay up to date with the latest scholarship information.
Ema Scholarship Application Process
The European Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation
(EMA), organized by the Global Campus of Human Rights has its own criteria, rules, and application process.
You need to have the following things to be considered.
- Have at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) obtained before the start of the Programme
- Submit At least 2 reference(s) via PDF in the application form
- A Motivational letter is required, learn how to prepare a good motivation letter.
- €50 application fee
- English; You must provide language fluency that proves you are good at speaking English, the certificate can be from FCE or CAE, IELTS 6+, or TOEFL 79+.
If selected you have to provide the following details.
- Copy of your passport picture ( it’s expected to be clear)
- Copy of type-D study visa
- English language certificate from FCE or CAE, IELTS 6+ or TOEFL 79+
- Receipt of payment of the tuition fee
- Declaration of Value, this can be Crimea’s Comparability statement, if your degree was obtained in a country outside Europe.
How To Apply For The Ema Scholarship?
To apply for the Ema Scholarship you have to follow the simple steps below.
- Follow the Scholarship Page.
- Provide the required documents and details
- First Names
- Last Name
- Email Address
Please ensure you provide a correct email address, the scholarship committee may contact students to secure missing documents or information if approved.
The scholarship committee is responsible for determining your application strength, so make sure you follow the instructions very well to avoid being rejected.
Read More Related Content