Are you a high school senior looking for an opportunity to enroll in the University or college? Learn more about the Bluegrass Spirit Scholarship by the University of Kentucky.
It’s no longer a story that the number of students who are dropping out of school keeps increasing rapidly. Some students are even afraid of starting college.
A study by Sage Journal reveals why Students Drop Out of High School. Are They Pushed or Pulled, or Do They Fall Out?
On the other hand, scholarships like Bluegrass Spirit by the University of Kentucky will assist qualified students with financial aid to support their academic journey.
Key Information Of The Bluegrass Spirit Scholarship Program
||Bluegrass Spirit Scholarship
||University of Kentucky
||Have a 3.0 unweighted GPA and a 25 ACT or 1200 SAT
||$5,000 – $12,500 per year, based on GPA and standardized test scores
|University of Kentucky campus
||Maintain full-time enrollment (12 credit hours per semester) and a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
||December 1, 2023
||Automatic consideration for eligible students upon admission
||The Bluegrass Spirit Scholarship is a renewable merit-based scholarship that is awarded to incoming first-year students with demonstrated academic achievement and financial need.
The University of Kentucky will offer academic scholarships for incoming first-year students.
Those who are interested should apply for admission. It’s also important to prepare documents and stay ready before December 1, 2023.
Scholarships vary from automatic awards upon admission to highly competitive with separate applications.
Additional opportunities are available through specific colleges and the Scholarship Universe platform. Awards are not guaranteed and depend on timing, requirements, and deadlines.
The Bluegrass Spirit Scholarship will cover the following fees.
- Tuition and fees for up to four years
- Renewable for up to four years
- Amount varies depending on academic achievement
- A minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 is required
- The application deadline is December 1
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Kentucky
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, and many more.
- Program Period: renewable for up to 3 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2023 (annual)
Criteria and requirements
Many people fail because they don’t pay attention to the criteria and requirements of the scholarship program.
Remember, applicants must meet these criteria and requirements to be awarded by the scholarship program.
The criteria may vary and differ according to the programs.
- Have an unweighted GPA of at least 3.0 and an ACT score of 25.
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply before the scholarship deadline.
- Be willing to enroll in a full-time program.
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
To apply for the Blue Grass Spirit Scholarship, you will need to complete the application.
- Refer to the official scholarship page
- Prepare to provide
- Your name
- Email Address
- Official transcripts (High School Transcripts)
- Scholarship Letter
- Standardized test scores
- Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)