Are you a female who is trying to prepare herself financially for college? Desiree Jeana Wapples Scholarship for Young Women might be a good option for you.
Moving from high school to university may be quite draining due to underlying reasons which may be financial pressure and even a change of environment.
In fact, it’s a major transition in any student’s life.
Though it may seem to be easy, moving from High School to college, many students face a lot of challenges that stop them from moving forward.
Jeana Wapples Scholarship for Young Women is ready to alleviate that financial burden and set you free, all you have to do is just apply.
Desiree Jeana Wapples Scholarship for Young Women Overview
Here is key information and an overview of the Desiree Jeana Wapples Scholarship for Young Women.
||Desiree Jeana Wapples
||Higher School Seniors
And Undergraduate Students
- Scholarships; Desiree Jeana Wapples
- Level of Study: High School Seniors
- Study in: United States
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Many courses are supported
- Program Period: 12 Apr 2024
- Department: NA
- Awards: $500 to cover tuition fees, books and supplies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
You need to meet the following criteria to be considered as a valid applicant.
- Be a United States Citizen; This scholarship aims to help women who are legal citizens of the United States
- Virginia; you must be from the state of Virginia otherwise your application will be ignored.
- Education Level; the applicant must be a higher school student.
- G.P.A; only students who have a 3.0 GPA and above will be among the qualifying applicants.
Upon meeting all the criteria, you have to submit your application as early as possible.
While submitting your application make sure you enter your correct personal information.
The scholarship committee may contact you to secure missing information if you are considered a winner.
However, this is only possible when you apply before the deadline, the current deadline is 12 Apr 2024.
Kindly note that the award amounts may be designated by the donor. You are advised to check the award amount, this will help you with a detailed breakdown.
If you have emerged as the winner you will be contacted by the scholarship committee on 12 May 2024, please pay attention to your email address.
All the winners will be announced publicly, therefore, other participants can see who won.
To apply for the Desiree Jeana Wapples Scholarship for Young Women you need to write an essay responding to the question below.
“Please tell us a bit about yourself and how you plan to make a positive impact on the world through your career. Additionally, tell us about someone who has made a positive impact on your life”
Your essay must be at least 400-600 words and free from plagiarism.
Submit your essay on the scholarship page.
Read More Related Content