Windows Defender app is turned off by Group Policy is an error message you get when you try to enable Windows Defender on your PC.
The error can be caused by software with virus, malware that automatically turned off your Windows Defender when you install them. The error can also be as a result of installing another Anti virus on your PC.
What Is Windows Defender
Windows defender is a pre-installed anti malware component of Microsoft Window. The inbuilt antivirus comes with windows 8 and windows 10.
How To Solve Windows Defender Is Turned Off by Group Policy
1. From the task bar search Run
2. Type ''Regedit" without the quote
3. Click > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
4. Click > Software
5. Click > Policies
6. Click > Microsoft
7. Click > Windows defender.
8. Below the "Default file" you'll sell another file called “DisableAntiSpyware”. Delete "DisableAntiSpyware" and go back to windows defender to turn it on.
Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1