9Mobile Cheap Data Plan - Get 1G for #200

solomon
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by solomon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 am

Cheap and reliable internet data plan is what ever internet freak like myself desire.
Let me share this with you - 9Mobile formally known as Etisalat have a very cheap and reliable package for their customers.
With #200 you can get a whooping data cap of 1G - which is valid for 3days.

Quick maths: 30 days /3 = 10
if you get 1G for 200 every 3 days, by the end of month you'll equal #2000 = 10G

Sweet Uhn!, this offer isn't available for all customers but for some special ones.

How to know if you are eligible - Messages were rolled out to customers to inform them of their eligibility but if you didn't get the message dial *929*10# to know.

Guys drop your comments below to know if it's working for you or not 😉

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

solomon
Reactions:

Re: 9Mobile Cheap Data Plan - Get 1G for #200

Post by solomon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am

By the way. @admin why do posts need to get approval before going through. I don't get sports notifications again, the predict and win too is no longer active.

What is really going wrong?
Are you really ready for this? Are you too busy or maybe lazy?
This site needs more hands, hire me to overhaul this place

(Quote)

admin
Site Admin
Reactions:

Re: 9Mobile Cheap Data Plan - Get 1G for #200

Post by admin » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 pm

solomon wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 am
By the way. @admin why do posts need to get approval before going through. I don't get sports notifications again, the predict and win too is no longer active.

What is really going wrong?
Are you really ready for this? Are you too busy or maybe lazy?
This site needs more hands, hire me to overhaul this place
thanks solomon, posts getting approval before going live is a way of reducing activities of spammers on this site. Trying to make sure this site is safe from such, so it is much easier to block them from the on set rather than deleting them when they are currently live. I can assure you that this will be lifted as soon as we have some things set in place.

On not getting sports notifications again, this will be sorted soon, and it will be automated and more reliable.

On being lazy, well as you can see, the site is undergoing different transformation daily, I can assure you, soonest everything will be in place. However, currently we have 5 people who are on ground to take charge of different roles on the forum, you will start seeing their impact soon.

If you'll like to be part of the team too, kindly PM me, so we can take it up from there. Please be aware there will be [s]little[/s] or no payment for a start but we'll grow together.

(Quote)
welcom

Queenbee
Reactions:

Post by Queenbee » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Works like magic 8-) , thanks @solomon :P

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

•  LOGIN