What Is The Highest CPC Rate You've Earned With Adsense

Ask Questions About Various Advertisement Networks, Learn How Best To Monetize Your Website, Find Out Which Advertisement Network To Partner With
wiztech
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by wiztech » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I have been an Adsense partner for the past 1½ years. Since I have been monitoring my CPC (the amount I get per click) with Adsense. On one of my site when I first started I only get about 0.01-0.05 per click but after some time I started getting around $0.30, $0.45 at times, the highest I have ever seen so far was $0.90.
From my search on the web I found out that some site owners claimed they've earned more than $25 per click at some point.
I'll like to hear from you guys the highest CPC you've earned with Adsense.
Right now, am beginning to think maybe Adsense isn't a gold mine as i thought it to be and if there are other ad network that has a higher CPC rate, please do mention them.

@solomon @admin @wizzy @sammy

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Tags:

solomon
Reactions:

Re: What Is The Highest CPC Rate You've Earned With Adsense

Post by solomon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:40 pm

My highest CPC on one account I used to have was $1, I lost the account though :? , was guilty of encouraging clicks :mrgreen:

Currently my Adsense isn't doing well, CPC has been so low hardly gets 0.25, Nigerian advertisers a stingy abeg :D

IPman
Reactions:

Post by IPman » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:20 pm

My highest is 1.72.
I don't know wat is happening with Adsense, I ave been experiencing very low CPC since the beginning of this year. At times i get nothing for clicks.
Anyone also experiencing this? And whats the way out pls?

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Change Text Case: