What Business Can One Start With 20K In Nigeria?

Looking to start a business? Share and discuss with like minds
wiztech
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by wiztech » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey yo'all, how about we talk about the best business ideas one can make money from with just 20k investment.

Couldn't help but laugh at myself creating this topic, where people are looking for business to invest a million Naira in, I am here looking for a way to start a business with just N20,000.

Well, fingers are not equal, someone somewhere might just have a perfect business idea that can shape a life with only 20k investment.

Guys, let's all contribute to this, even that idea that sound stupid to you might be the key to success.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

IPman
Reactions:

Post by IPman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 am

One good business I know anyone can start with a very little money is liquid soap making. Very easy and not time consuming, there are so many video tutorials on soap making on YouTube. Watch many of it and put together ideas from the instructors.
However, for you to make good profit, there are also tricks, you could meet people around you who are into it to teach you.

(Quote)

wiztech
Reactions:

Post by wiztech » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Hmm...how about the sales of the product, as we all know, soap is not what isn't readily available everywhere.
If I make soap of 20k like how much gain should I expect.

(Quote)

sammy24
Reactions:

Post by sammy24 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am

with crypto like bitcoin, buxoncoin, ethereum, verge etc just buy low and sell high

(Quote)

wiztech
Reactions:

Post by wiztech » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:59 pm

sammy24 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am
with crypto like bitcoin, buxoncoin, ethereum, verge etc just buy low and sell high
aww...isn't cryto a long term investment?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Like I buy let's say 20k worth of bitcoin/any crypto coins and keep for some time and wait for it to appreciate.

or, is it possible to buy cryptocurrency probably in the beginning of the month and sell at the end of the month and make profit to continue with the cycle over n over.

Enlighten me please

(Quote)

Ralph
Reactions:

Post by Ralph » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:15 am

sammy24 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am
with crypto like bitcoin, buxoncoin, ethereum, verge etc just buy low aund sell high
can you please teach me how this cryptocurrency work....... Kindly message me on whatsapp 0813877650

(Quote)

IPman
Reactions:

Post by IPman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

wiztech wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:40 pm
Hmm...how about the sales of the product, as we all know, soap is not what isn't readily available everywhere.
If I make soap of 20k like how much gain should I expect.
here is where you need to think, myself don't hawk what I produce, I have some restaurants and hotels I supply, also give to market women, they sell n get commission for it. Still networking to get more customers and this is only a side hustle for me.
You should make 40 - 65% profit on your production but you might not get that when you start, with subsequent production you would known how to tinker it to increase profit

(Quote)

Shabaduu
Reactions:

Post by Shabaduu » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Mini importation, buying stuffs u think people would need from China and sell. However, it is important to do a market study very well because some things you would like to by are even cheaper in markets here. Just study very well to identify uncommon stuffs that sell. Before you buy, compare the price on e-commerce platforms in the country to know what's up.
When you search through konga, you can quickly identify products with high sales.

You can buy an item for less than 6k and sell for 15k - 18k

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

•  LOGIN