YouTube is the biggest video sharing platform in the world. Learning how best to rank YouTube videos will give you the best out of your videos. The best in the area of monetization, getting people to notice you and becoming a force to reckon with in your niche.
Below tips will help your videos rank higher on YouTube.
1. Video and Audio Quality - No one will want to waste their time watching crappy videos with noisy background sounds. If you record with a camera, invest in good ones (maybe Canon) and also get a microphone, recording sounds with a camera audio capture will not produce a good quality (a boya M1 mic) will help.
However, if your videos are screen records, it is best to save your videos in high quality (1028x728) before you upload on YouTube.
2. Content - Yes, Content is king!
Know what you want to discuss in your videos. Nobody would watch a 5 minutes video more than 60 seconds if the content in the first 30 sec is not precise.
3. Thumbnail - The thumbnail for your videos must be attractive and of high quality for it to attract viewers.
4. Description & Category - Add your videos to the best YouTube category that suite your video and insert a short and precise description of your video that has with keywords related to the chosen category.
5. Title - Be careful in choosing a title for your videos, a catchy title will increase your CTR.
6. Share Your Videos
To get the best out of your videos, it is important to share it on every available platforms to get views. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Googleplus, forums related to your niche etc.
The more views you have, the higher your videos get ranked on YouTube.
If you have any other tips that can help rank YouTube videos, do share with us.
1 post • Page 1 of 1