Jamb Announces 2018 Exam Date - To Begin Slip Reprinting On March 6, 2018

Get Latest Education News: Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges. JAMB, WAEC, NECO & GCE News.
admin ~ ~  
Site Admin
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by admin » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Jamb Set March 6 To Begin Reprinting of Exam Slip
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced a date for the commencement of slip reprinting for the 2018 Jamb examination. The Pre-exam (mock) was held on the 26th February, 2018 and the results has also been released, the 2018 Jamb examination was earlier scheduled to begin on March 6, 2018 has now been shifted to March 9 through March 17. directed candidates for the 2018 UTME to start printing their examination notification slip from Tuesday, March 6.
The board’s Head of Media and Information Department, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said in Lagos on Sunday that arrangements had been concluded for the successful conduct of the exam scheduled to hold from March 9 to March 17, 2018.

Candidates have been advised to print their schedule notifications slip before the date of the commencement of the exam for them to know the date and time allotted to them as the board will not conduct or reschedule any candidate that misses the exam.
Candidates are thereby warned not to come to exam centers with the following items telephones, wristwatches, pens, and other devices.

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Fetzer16 ~ ~  
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by Fetzer16 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 am

Informative! It seems like you will be able to find the Best LSAT Prep courses for me. It has been quite a while that I am looking for such a course that offers professional help and also good study material so that I clear the exam in my very first attempt.

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

•  LOGIN