What Is The Best Paid Forum Software?

Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
luminous
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by luminous » Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 am

I really don't have much experience with forum development. I need suggestions on the best paid forum software available.
What I mean by best, is in term of design, features and flexibility.
I am hoping to build a forum community in the near future, and here are some of the features i'll like to have on it.
1. Free and Premium membership - Free members will have access to some features while the premium members will have exclusive access to some contents.
2. Market Place - Something like that of seoclerk, I'll like premium members to be able to list their products/services.
3. Payment Integration - When listed items are purchased, the payments will go into a bulk system where it will be disbursed to sellers after 24 hours.
4. Referral - I'll like members (paid or premium) who refer people to buy the listed product get a commission with premium members having higher commission than free.
5. Chat system - Premium members chat area and general chat area for free members and guest.

Which is the best bulletin board software do you think can do this?

Tags:

samloko
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by samloko » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:22 pm

hmmmm....... That's gonna be a huge project. How about you source it out to a web developer and save yourself some headache.
That's what I'll do if I were you

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Change Text Case: