What Is The Best Paid Forum Software?

Wanna Learn How To Create A Website? Ask Question Related To Blogging, Web Design, Programming, Forum Software, CMS etc.
luminous
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by luminous » Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 am

I really don't have much experience with forum development. I need suggestions on the best paid forum software available.
What I mean by best, is in term of design, features and flexibility.
I am hoping to build a forum community in the near future, and here are some of the features i'll like to have on it.
1. Free and Premium membership - Free members will have access to some features while the premium members will have exclusive access to contents.
2. Market Place - Something like that of seoclerk, I'll like premium members to be able to list their products/services.
3. Payment Integration - When listed items are purchased, the payments will go into a bulk system where it will be disbursed to sellers after 24 hours.
4. Referral - I'll like members (paid or premium) who refer people to buy the listed product get a commission with premium members having higher commission than regular members.
5. Chat system - Premium members chat area and general chat area all members including guest.

Which is the best bulletin board software do you think can do this?

(Quote)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

samloko
Reactions:
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by samloko » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:22 pm

hmmmm....... That's gonna be a huge project. How about you source it out to a web developer and save yourself some headache.
That's what I'll do if I were you

(Quote)

POST COMMENT

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

•  LOGIN